Students electing to complete the bachelor of business administration degree with a concentration in hospitality management must complete the University general education requirements, Graham School of Management core business requirements and the five classes listed below.
- MGMT 310: Introduction to Hospitality Management
- MGMT 360: Human Resource Management
- MKTG 310: Hospitality Marketing
- MKTG 311: Achieving Service Excellence
- MGMT 381: Hospitality Management Internship or approved substitution