The certificate in profitability management is designed to provide structure and foundation for aspiring CFO's based on the strategic projects related to operations and marketing with a goal of cost reduction, strategic analysis and improved profitability. Leadership skills, often left unaddressed in traditional undergraduate accounting programs, will be addressed.
The courses can be taken as a stand-alone certificate or be applied to the master of business administration (MBA) with a concentration in profitability management.
Individuals who successfully complete the certificate program and apply for a Graham School of Management graduate degree will have a streamlined application process.
- ACCT 550: Cost and Profitability Analysis (3)
- FINC 550: Advanced Corporate Finance (3)
- MGMT 507: Leadership and Managing Change (3)
Choose one elective from:
- ACCT 514: Financial Statement Fraud (3)
- FINC 560: Financial Statement Analysis (3)
- MGMT 541: Project Management Overview (3)
- MGMT 543: Project Management Tools and Systems (3)