The certificate in human resource management is designed for students to develop their skills with today's human resource needs. This includes recruitment and selection, succession planning, compensation policies and performance appraisal systems.
The courses can be taken as a stand-alone certificate or be applied to the master of business administration (MBA) with a concentration in human resource management.
Individuals who successfully complete the certificate program and apply for a Graham School of Management graduate degree will have a streamlined application process.
- MGMT 501: Strategic Human Resource Management (3)
- MGMT 505: Employee Health Benefits (3)
Choose two electives from:
- MGMT 502: Training and Workplace Learning Management (3)
- MGMT 507: Leadership and Managing Change (3)
- MGMT 545: Managing High Performance Teams (3)
- MGMT 574: Diversity and Inclusion in Organizations (3)