Financial fraud is a threat to both business and society. In response, the new profession of fraud examiner, combining the insights of both the businessperson and the investigator, has arisen. The graduate certificate in financial fraud examination and management is designed to prepare students to meet the rapidly growing demand for professional fraud examiners.
Student's seeking the additional credential of certified fraud examiner (CFE) are required to take the optional capstone course to qualify to take the certification exam.
- ACCT 513: Identity Theft and Computer-Related Fraud (3)
- ACCT 514: Financial Statement Fraud (3)
- ACCT 515: Fraud Examination (3)
- ACCT 516: Ethical Issues in Financial Fraud Examination and Management (3)
- ACCT 517: Financial Fraud Capstone Course (Optional) (3)